New York, NY, July 5, 2022 – (SEAPRWire) – Bexplus, a leading crypto derivatives exchange has announced $5,000 welcome plan and 3 tools to make trading easy for new users. Since its creation, Bexplus has been aiming to maximize and protect its users’ capital. For the sake of helping traders earn more, Bexplus provides traders two great features: a 100% double deposit and a wallet with 21% annual interest; three tools: 100X leverage, a demo account, and copy trading.
Two Innovative Features
- 100% Deposit Bonus: More Margin, More Profit
To welcome the new users and thank the regular users, each user is eligible to get the same Bonus as the deposit amount. The bonus is not withdrawable, but traders can use it as a margin to open bigger positions and take more profit. Profit made with the bonus is withdrawable. Besides, with a bigger margin, traders’ positions are less likely to get liquidated when there are huge price swings.
- Wallet with 21% Annual Interest: Earn Passive Income
If anyone wants to take a short break from trading, the Bexplus BTC wallet can help them generate juicy profit without taking any risks. With up to 21% annualized interest, it is no doubt one of the most profitable rates in the industry.
- 100X Leverage: Maximize Profits
With 1:100 leverage, users have the chance to earn 100 times the profit by going long or going short. Levered trading empowers them to open a large position with a small amount of bitcoin invested. It is always possible to make profits no matter if the price grows or falls when choosing the right direction.
- Demo Account with 10 BTC: Trading Simulator
On Bexplus, there are 10 replenishable BTC in the demo account for traders to practice as much as they like, without taking any risks. Users can also learn to analyze the market and use the toolkit with the demo account.
- Copy Trading: Follow the Excellent Traders
With a copy-trade system provided by Bexplus, users can automatically copy other excellent traders’ trading. It can be a really valuable portfolio for those who are just starting in trading, or those who don’t want to dedicate a huge amount of time to manage their trades.
Starting June 21, newly registered users can win a random GiftCard worth up to $5,000 after their first account activation. Limited-time rewards, first come first served!
- Step 1: Register a Bexplus account and fill in the form to sign for the activity.
- Step 2: Make the first deposit to activate the account.
- Step 3: Congratulations! The gift Card has been successfully won, please wait for the distribution.
Know More About Bexplus
Bexplus is a leading crypto derivatives trading platform offering 100x leverage futures trading on various trading pairs: BTC, ETH, ADA, DOGE, XRP, etc. Bexplus is popular among over two million traders from over 200 countries/regions. In addition, it is safe for being accredited by U.S. FinCEN MSB (Money Services Business). Furthermore, It also boasts of the following features:
- No KYC requirement, registration with Email verification within a few minutes.
- Intuitive and full-featured App on Apple App Store and Google Play.
- 7/24 hours one-to-one service to solve all problems at any time.
- Fast withdrawal without any time limit, and no deposit fee.
- High-level security with protection against DDoS attacks and encrypted with SSL, multi-signature technology, 2FA to secure users’ accounts and assets.
Bexplus empowers investors to win profits on both bullish and bearish markets with its 100x leverage tool. Grasp the market trend and profit opportunity now! Click here to register and get a 100% bonus and share the $5000 reward!
Contact: Jeniffer Butler
The article is provided by a third-party content provider. SEAPRWire ( https://www.seaprwire.com/ ) makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Any questions, please contact cs/at/SEAPRWire.com
Sectors: Top Story, Daily News
SEA PRWire: PR distribution in Southeast Asia (Hong Kong: AsiaExcite, EastMud; AsiaEase; Singapore: SEAChronicle, VOASG; NetDace; Thailand: SEAsiabiz, AccessTH; Indonesia: SEATribune, DailyBerita; Philippines: SEATickers, PHNotes; Malaysia: SEANewswire, KULPR; Vietnam: SEANewsDesk, PostVN)